Tuesday, August 24, 2010



Yippeeeee!

My first published article comes out in Writers' Forum on Thursday. On the cover is my fab writer friend, Keris Stainton, who graciously agreed to be interviewed for the article on self promotion for the debut author. Keris recently published Della Says: OMG!

It's taken me 30+ years to get something published and along the way I've certainly been distracted. My journey to publication has been an overland route. The fact that it's taken so long doesn't bother me as I've made peace with the fact that I'm a late bloomer -with everything.

A girl never forgets her first time, and I certainly won't forget this. On the way to work today, I heard the song, Walking on Sunshine, and yes, that's exactly how I felt.

6 comments:

  1. Woo! Congratulations! And thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, I'm SO PROUD of you, girl! This is such fantastic news and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy - it's brilliant, wonderful, fabulous, there aren't enough words... *sob* xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting your article published! x

    ReplyDelete